A man named Stephen Arceneaux has died from a rear naked choke applied by his 14 year old cousin. The pair were messing about play fighting when the 14 year old got Stephen Arceneaux in a rear naked choke and held it for too long. This video highlights how dangerous rear naked chokes can be and encourages anyone without the appropriate training and experience not to play around with these lethal techniques. If chokes are held for too long they can cause irreversible damage and even death, like in this case. Play nice folks and remember the dangers. Share this video.
Video Credit: Gracie Academy